ATERNAL AND INFANTILE UP TO THE 6 AÑOS
SUMMER SCHOOL “CHIP, CHAP, CHAP”
It will take place in:
Waldorf school Alicante calle Rafael Rodríguez Albert, 10 in Villafranqueza, Alicante. Telephone and Fax is the 965 176 172
They do summer school:
- teachers with training in Waldorf Education, academic qualification and experience.
- experienced classroom support staff
- cleaning staff
3.1. Summer school calendar (June July):
- Week 1. Of Monday 26 from June to Friday 30 of June.
- Week 2. Of Monday 3 from July to Friday 7 of July.
- Week 3. Of Monday 10 from July to Friday 14 of July.
- Week 4. Of Monday 17 from July to Friday 21 of July.
TOTAL 20 SCHOOL DAYS (27 JUNE AND 24 OF JULY)
- General Hours of the Center: of 8:30 at 17:00 hours.
- Class schedule: of 9:00 a 13:30 hours
- Dining hours: of 13:30 a 17:00 hours
4.- DAILY ROUTINES:
4.1. OF CHILDREN
We will organize the activity based on biological rhythms and establishing daily routines that will help the child to internalize the times. However, time organization must be flexible, adapting to any problem that may arise, to the interests of the child or to any notable aspect.
- 9-9,30 h. Entry. Greeting good morning.
- 9,30 a 10,30 h.
- Monday. Painting.
- Tuesday. Crafts.
- Wednesday Modeling.
- Thursday. Kitchen.
- Friday. Gardening.
- 10,30 – 11,15 h. Free play and water games in the garden.
- 11,15 – 11,30 h. Cleanliness – Hygiene habits.
- 11,30 – 12 h. I run for good morning, finger play and lunch.
- 12 – 13 h. Free play in the classroom.
- 13 -13,30 h. Story and farewell
(Always natural and organic quality materials for activities and cooking preparations)
ACTIVITIES AND METHODOLOGY
The value of imitationohn.
The little child learns by imitating, responds to what is happening in its environment through a
spontaneous imitative impulse. For this reason, at school the teacher becomes a model
for children in their behavior: his gestures, their language, their attitudes and activities
We carry out activities full of meaning and coherence with the children, worthy of being imitated.
We do with them a great variety of artistic and manual works and housework and
of garden (smart, to model, to wash, sweep, to cook, knead, sow, water the garden plants…)
who develop the will, manual skill, the initiative, patience, perseverance and
autonomy of the child.
The rhythmic organization of activities. The daily rhythm.
The school day is organized in such a way that each day the same sequence of
activities, this gives the child a feeling of order and confidence, so it can be located
in the time.
Each day of the week also has its specific character: the day of kneading the bread, the day of
paint with watercolor…
EIt is the most important activity that the child carries out at school. Play spaces are
future spaces! Through play, the child understands nature and its cultural environment
imitative form. In the game live the inner active qualities of the imitated, forming, of
this way, the basis for further knowledge of the world. “Apprehend” becomes"understand". For the small child, playing is something very serious, it's your job, it means to perceive
with all the senses, put the whole body in motion, be active. Through the game
child is trained to master body movement, your balance, delicate touch and
forceful impulse. Through the game the child develops creativity and imagination that
will be the foundation of your intellectual capacity. By playing you will also learn to interact with the
other children and will gradually develop the self-aware experience.
The quality and quality of the toys and materials
The sensory organism of the child is in this stage in the process of formation, therefore we offer the
child quality materials and toys, made with natural materials, to help you in
development of their senses.
The toys we use are handcrafted by teachers and parents,
many times in the presence of children, who thus learn to value and care for them by having
experienced the entire production process. The toys are always simple to allow
inner activity of children and the unfolding of their creative fantasy: ragdolls, fabrics of
colors, wool or wood animals, baskets of various sizes… we also take for
games many materials from nature: piñas, shells, logs, bark…
For artistic activities we use non-toxic materials made with beeswax and
For the crafts we use cotton fabrics, wool, wood and elements of the
The activities are organized harmoniously in the school day so that there is a
alternation between moments of expansion and concentration, as if in one breath
will try. We carry out different types of activities in the classroom: playful, practices, manuals and
• Free play in the classroom. After the game comes the collection of toys, all the children
participate in tidying up the room, taking each toy to its place. Play and collect form
part of the same process.
• The preparation of breakfasts. During free play time, the teacher prepares the
breakfast that later all the children will have, together at the big table, at lunch time.
Some children join her in this task. One day a week we knead bread, the children
willingly participate in this work.
For breakfast we use natural nutritious foods, integral and biological (fruits and
mainly cereals) with the intention of creating eating habits in children
• Artistic activities. Every day of the week we carry out an artistic activity
different (paint with waxes, watercolor painting, modeling…), Nevertheless, all I know
does with the children in the school day is carried out in an artistic way.
• Manual activities. Through imitation the child joins these activities
that normally have to do with the preparation of the seasonal parties (in autumn
we make lanterns, In Christmas, posavelas, beautiful cards or tree decorations, in Easter
we paint eggs, in spring we make butterflies… )
• songs, corros, rhyme, finger games: they will nurture the child, at the same time that, through
they, little by little they become aware of their body and they develop their musical sense.
season of the year brings with it rhymes and allegorical songs to it. In this way the child
interconnect with what happens outside, in nature and is situated in the
• The game abroad: after breakfast we went out to the garden. The garden is for the children a
wonderful place to play, where every corner is pleasantly appreciated (the swings, the
grass,the little houses, the sandbox, the trees to hide and climb, the boards to build and make
balances…) Outdoor play allows them to be in contact with the elements of nature, the
tierra, Water, the air, light and life (How many plants, bugs and birds have their home here!) Y
in the wide space they can move freely, screw, to run, jump and develop their skills
• Story time. At the end of the morning it is time for the story. According to the ages,
we tell children traditional fairy tales and popular tales related to
the different times of the year
The same story will be repeated for several days, sometimes represented in the form of a theater
puppets. Through storytelling, the child learns to listen, enrich their language
develop your imagination.
The activities are organized harmoniously in the school day so that there is an alternation between moments of expansion and concentration, as if it were a breath. We carry out different types of activities in the classroom: playful, practices, manuals and artistic.
STORY TIME AND FAREWELL:
PURPOSE OF THE ACTIVITY
With this activity:
– We enhance your socialization
– We transmit models of action and identification
– We teach you how to resolve conflicts
– We encourage your imagination and creativity
– We help discern good and evil
– We help them express their feelings, to promote oral language
– We favor the use of their bodily and relational faculties
– Story time.
At the end of the morning it is time for the story. According to the ages,
we tell children traditional fairy tales and fairy tales
related to the different times of the year The same
story will be repeated for several days, sometimes represented in the form of
theatrical. Through storytelling, the child learns to listen, enriches
their language and develop their imagination.
– We will say goodbye by sharing a hazelnut
RECIPIENTS: with the whole class group
SCHEDULE: Of 12:30 a 13:30h. Monday to Friday
Each group in their classroom with the chairs arranged around the station table.
PURPOSE OF THE ACTIVITY
– Develop your creativity, at the same time that it strengthens its domain and control over
fine motor skills.
These activities will work :
– Drawing and painting techniques:
– He drew
– modeling techniques:
– modeling paste
– folded or folded
– rolled up
– looms, weave by hand, garter stitch with wooden needles
Through imitation the child joins these activities that
They usually have to do with the season of the year in which we
we find (we will make fish collages, clay boats, etc.)
RECIPIENTS Each activity will be appropriate to the age of the children 1-3 and of 3-6
SCHEDULE From 10:00 to 12:30 Tuesday and Friday
LOCATION FROM SPACE Each group in their classroom and some of them outside, on the porch
SONGS, CORROS, RHYMES AND FINGER PLAYS
PURPOSE OF THE ACTIVITY
–They will nurture the child, at the same time that, through them, goes little to
gradually becoming aware of their body and develop their sense
–Each season of the year brings with it rhymes and allegorical songs
to the same. In this way the child interconnects with what
it happens outside, in nature and it is situated in time.
–Movement is the basis of language and both are the
basis of mental and cognitive development.
– Sail little boat on the blue sea and the white sail shines in the light
– There was once a little boat … (Popular)
– As the boat passed (Popular)
– Chip, chap, chap, … (Inés Gálmez)
– Walking I go to the sea … (Inés Gálmez)
RHYMES AND FINGER PLAYS:
– Ringurin and Ringuran (Tamara, Sana 1)
– the bridge (Tamara, Sana 1)
– fish bones (Tamara, Sana 1)
– Big fat ducks don't like to walk … (Tamara, Sana II)
RECIPIENTS every run, finger play, etc. It will be suitable for the age of the children.
1-3 and of 3-6
SCHEDULE Every day before lunch 11:30h – 11:35h
LOCATION FROM SPACE Each group in its own classroom.
- Individual welcome, when the child arrives at the Center.
- Good morning greeting
- Cleanliness. Hygiene habits.
- Pick up after each activity.
- Farewell at the end of the day
Note: Materials to bring the first day for the nursery and infant students. All marked with the name (even flip flops and caps).
- Babi or old t-shirt for activities
- Cloth napkin for lunch 3-6 years
- Sunscreen home stall
- Flip-flops attached to the foot for the garden and water games
- 1 young
- Diapers for children who do not yet control toilet training
- Classroom socks
For the school canteen:
- 1 cloth napkin 3-6 years
- 1 sheet and a pillow with its cover
- Doll, pacifier, screen, etc. that you use to sleep
Creation of playground areas:
water zone: POOL
Free play in the pool
PURPOSE OF ACTIVITY Enjoy the bath in the company of your friends, playing and
cooling off with the water.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION This activity will not be directed. It will be free game but in an aquatic environment.
RECIPIENTS The boys and girls of 1-3 years small pool , children of 3-6 years in
the large swimming pool.
SCHEDULE Every day, from 10’30h to 11’15h.
LOCATION FROM SPACE 1 pool in the small garden and two pools in the garden of
symbolic play area: SYMBOLIC GAME.
NAME OF THE ACTIVITY
1. “the corner of the house”
2. “the market"
3. “the costumes”.
PURPOSE OF ACTIVITY
– End sexist stereotypes.
– Development of the spirit of collaboration.
– First notions of the concept of exchange.
– Creativity and development of imagination through representation.
The corners are placed in the classrooms and the children choose freely in
which of them want to play. It's time for expansion and free play
inside the classroom.
1. for the house: Representation of different social roles and
egalitarian family members, to escape possible
2. To the market: We put a wood market with
food and fruits”. In this area, boys and girls play
buy and sell;
3. For the Costumes: dyed fabrics and gauze.
SCHEDULE Every day, from 12:20 to 13:00
LOCATION FROM SPACE in every classroom.
free play area: FREE PLAY IN THE GARDEN
NAME OF THE ACTIVITY To play!
PURPOSE OF ACTIVITY AND BRIEF DESCRIPTION
The game abroad. The garden is a wonderful place for children to
play, where every corner is pleasantly appreciated (the swings, the
grass, the little houses, the sandbox, the trees to hide and climb, las
boards to build and balance…) Outdoor play allows them
contact with the elements of nature, the earth, Water, the air, the
light and life (How many plants, bugs and birds have their home here!) and in
the wide space can move freely, screw, to run, jump and
develop their motor skills.
RECIPIENTS all children
SCHEDULE Every day, of 9:30 a 10’30
LOCATION FROM SPACE In the garden of the little ones and in the garden of the elders.
Operation of the zones:
1. Each area is supervised by the teacher who is responsible for the proper use of the material.
2. The material of each zone cannot be exchanged.
3. This material is collected daily with the help of the boys and girls.
4. Depending on the area, set a number of boys and girls.
5. Therefore, the gardens should be considered as a privileged playful setting
whose design, equipment, distribution of spaces, etc. must be the object of
Summer school (8,30 – 13,30 h):
|Dates by weeks||Partners||No partners|
|Price per week||110 Euros||120 Euros|
|Full month||375 Euros||400 Euros|
20% discount for the second brother and 50% from the third on.
Dinning room (13 – 17 h):
|1 Week||50 Euros||60 Euros|
|Full month||150 Euros||160 Euros|
|Loose day||10 Euros||12 Euros|
In our summer school the canteen service begins at 13:30. The dining room service ends at 16:00h, pick-up time for
children, until then the children are accompanied by the dining room monitors.
Food provided at our school, both for lunch and meals, they are vegetarian and, to the extent of your 1
availability, ecological and biodynamic .
To sign up for single days in the dining room it is necessary to notify the secretariat before 10:00h and sign up on the board at the entrance to the kitchen.
Salad with egg.
Macaroni with tomato sauce and cheese.
Bread toasts with grated tomato and oil.
Cuba style rice
Salad with egg.
Spaghetti with carrot sauce.
Rice with raisins and pine nuts.
Salad with egg.
Tricolor pasta with textured soy.
Cream of zucchini
Leek and celery cream
Salad with egg.
Bones the pasta
Lentils with vegetables.
Rice meatball stew
- Lettuce, Grated carrot, Apple, Walnuts, Shall, Oil and vinegar
- Tomatoes, Cheese, Olives, Shall, Oil and vinegar.
- Grated carrot, Egg, Corn, Shall, Oil and vinegar.
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pipas, Olives, Shall, Oil and vinegar.
- Tomatoes, Corn, Egg, Pipas, Oil and salt.
Payment of 25% of the total amount to reserve a place. Submit receipt at the secretariat. The reservation of the place will not be refundable in the case of cancellation.
The rest of the payment will be made one week before the child / ren's start date. Deliver proof of payment to the secretary.
Payments will be made by bank transfer.
Previous meeting for parents of enrolled students:
Friday 10/6/2023 at 4:00 p.m.. in the kindergarten of the school.
**Families who are not from the school must arrange a prior interview before entering.